- Alignment and Adjustments
- Exploded View and Parts List
- Electric Parts List
- PCB Diagrams
- Schematic Diagrams
There are currently no product reviews.
It was just what I need to fix my old BMW's CD player. Very convenient also. Thank you.
Great Manual! It contains all the wiring schematics and mechanical exploded views that are essential for service and repair. I was surprised I even found this for such an old machine. Only wish I knew of this site many years ago.
Great manual very clear copied. You are making an incredible job. I appreciate a lot the rapidity and your efficiency. Thanks a lot
Good pdf of the service manual for this unit. Includes disassembly instructions, full schematics, board layouts, parts lists and diagnostic information. Some information is in the pdf twice (single pages, and split pages), but that could be how it was originally generated by panasonic, or perhaps the idea is to make it eaiser to put onto 8.5 x 11" pages.
Information was exactly what I needed. Delivery was overnight (less than 12 hours) and I was happy with the process.
5 STARS for FAST DELIVERY, BEST PRICES and QUALITY PRODUCT. Item was exactly as described with superb resolution. Will definitely source all my future requirements from this website. Thanks a lot owner-manual.com!
Alignment and Adjustments
4-4 Other Adjustments
4-4-1 Screen Adjustment
1. Warm up the TV for at least 30 minutes. 2. Select the â€śDYNAMICâ€ť Video mode. 3. Trun to the Video Mode(No Signal) using a remote-control. 4. Connect an oscilloscope to RK, GK, BK. 5. Press the Menu key to exit. 5. Adjust the VR (VR501, VR531, VR561) screen so that RK, GK, BK pulse is 20Vp-p each. (Turn the R,G,B VR screen fully counterclockwise in the area of each flyback line.) 3. Select Sub-Bright by pressing the Volume +/keys. 4. Adjust so that the 63 step on the right side of the screen is not seen (Use the Volume +/keys). keys in the following sequence : Displsy â†’ Menu â†’ Mute â†’ Power ON
4-4-4 High Voltage (30KV) Check
1. Input a lion head pattern.
4-4-2 White Balance Adjustment
2. Select â€śDYNAMICâ€ť video mode. 1. Select the â€śDYNAMICâ€ť video mode. 3. Warm up the TV for at least 10 minutes. 2. Input 100% white pattern. 4. Use a digital multimeter. 3. In the stand-by mode, press the remote-control keys in the following sequence: Displsy â†’ Menu â†’ Mute â†’ Power ON 4. Warm up the TV for at least 30 minutes. 5. Input a 10-step signal. 6. R-cut off, B-cut off, and G-cut off by pressing the Volume +/- keys. 7. Adjust the low light with viewing the dark side of the screen. 8. Select R-drive, G-drive and B-drive by pressing the Volume +/- keys. 9. Adjust the high light with viewing the light side of the screen. 10. If necessary, redo adjustments 6~9. 11. Press the Menu key to exit. 2. Adjust RR471S (located on the sub board) so that the digital meter indicates DC290V Â± 0.1V.
1. Connect the (+) terminal of the digital multimeter to Q471 and the (-) terminal to Q401 (located on the deflection board).
4-4-5 F.S. (Fail Safe) Circuit Check (GT430,GT431)
Note : The F.S. Circuit check must be performed after servicing. 1. Turn on the TV. 2. Select the â€śDYNAMICâ€ť video mode. 3. Short F/S Test point (located on the SUB PCB). Then, both sound and picture disappear. (Note: Even if the shorted terminals are removed, both sound and picture do not appear. This proves the F.S. circuit is working. ) 4. To restore both sound and picture, turn off the TV and reset it after about 30 seconds.
4-6-3 Sub-Brightness Adjustment
1. Input a sub-brightness adjustment signal. (TOSHIBA PATTERN) 2. In the stand-by mode, press the remote-control