- Alignment and Adjustments
- Exploded View and Parts List
- Electric Parts List
- PCB Diagrams
- Schematic Diagrams
There are currently no product reviews.
One address for rare manuals.Very good copy. Thank you.
All ok. I pay 5 $ and now i have 92 pages of good scaned service manual for my oooooold akai. Now i will try to repair it.
good and ok, very nice , good and ok, very nice, good and ok, very nice
Super manual it contains all the things you need to service your Marantz 2100.
A very easy to understand and use manual. Well worth the money.
Alignment and Adjustments
4-4 Other Adjustments
4-4-1 Screen Adjustment
1. Warm up the TV for at least 30 minutes. 2. Select the â€śDYNAMICâ€ť Video mode. 3. Trun to the Video Mode(No Signal) using a remote-control. 4. Connect an oscilloscope to RK, GK, BK. 5. Press the Menu key to exit. 5. Adjust the VR (VR501, VR531, VR561) screen so that RK, GK, BK pulse is 20Vp-p each. (Turn the R,G,B VR screen fully counterclockwise in the area of each flyback line.) 3. Select Sub-Bright by pressing the Volume +/keys. 4. Adjust so that the 63 step on the right side of the screen is not seen (Use the Volume +/keys). keys in the following sequence : Displsy â†’ Menu â†’ Mute â†’ Power ON
4-4-4 High Voltage (30KV) Check
1. Input a lion head pattern.
4-4-2 White Balance Adjustment
2. Select â€śDYNAMICâ€ť video mode. 1. Select the â€śDYNAMICâ€ť video mode. 3. Warm up the TV for at least 10 minutes. 2. Input 100% white pattern. 4. Use a digital multimeter. 3. In the stand-by mode, press the remote-control keys in the following sequence: Displsy â†’ Menu â†’ Mute â†’ Power ON 4. Warm up the TV for at least 30 minutes. 5. Input a 10-step signal. 6. R-cut off, B-cut off, and G-cut off by pressing the Volume +/- keys. 7. Adjust the low light with viewing the dark side of the screen. 8. Select R-drive, G-drive and B-drive by pressing the Volume +/- keys. 9. Adjust the high light with viewing the light side of the screen. 10. If necessary, redo adjustments 6~9. 11. Press the Menu key to exit. 2. Adjust RR471S (located on the sub board) so that the digital meter indicates DC290V Â± 0.1V.
1. Connect the (+) terminal of the digital multimeter to Q471 and the (-) terminal to Q401 (located on the deflection board).
4-4-5 F.S. (Fail Safe) Circuit Check (GT430,GT431)
Note : The F.S. Circuit check must be performed after servicing. 1. Turn on the TV. 2. Select the â€śDYNAMICâ€ť video mode. 3. Short F/S Test point (located on the SUB PCB). Then, both sound and picture disappear. (Note: Even if the shorted terminals are removed, both sound and picture do not appear. This proves the F.S. circuit is working. ) 4. To restore both sound and picture, turn off the TV and reset it after about 30 seconds.
4-6-3 Sub-Brightness Adjustment
1. Input a sub-brightness adjustment signal. (TOSHIBA PATTERN) 2. In the stand-by mode, press the remote-control