This document is just what I was looking for, it´s very useful, it contains adjustment procedures for the final stage of the power amp and also
has a complete wiring diagram and description of the main semiconductors used in the design.
Text excerpt from page 52 (click to view)
4 3 2 1
5 Schematic Diagrams and PCB Silkscreen
5-1-1(a) Main Board Schematic Sheet 2 of 26(Clock Chip)
1) Don't place Clock chip edge. Place near PCB center and mounting hole.
Make the clock generator area more "clean"
2) Every power pins have a decoupling CAP direct connect it.
Make the shortest trace.
3) Ground pin directly connect to ground plane.
4) Make trace power ground pin short and wider than width of chip pad.
5) Don't place via between clock chip power pin and decoupling CAP.
6) Clock trace must have damping resistor and filter Capacitor near to clock chip output pin.
7) No other signal trace across through the clock generator area.
Including crystal, clock chip, decoupling capacitor, damping and filter.