- Specifications and IC Data
- Disassembly and Reassembly
- Alignment and Adjustment
- Exploded View and Parts List
- Electric Parts List
- Block Diagram
- PCB Layout Diagram
- Wiring Diagram
- Schematic Diagrams
There are currently no product reviews.
Another excellent buy! File too clear and explanatory.
A manual hard to find. It was very helpful to restore my device.
I am very grateful for this manual. Without it could not repair my receiver.
excellent work as always you do cheap, fast net and clean. you do an incredible service......thanks!
Great Job even clear than the one before!!!! god organization- I'm always very satisfied
Alignment and Adjustments
4. Alignment and Adjustments
4-1-1 Factory Mode
1. Do not attempt these adjustments in the Video Mode. 2. The Factory Mode adjustments are necessary when either the EEPROM (IC902) or the CRT is replaced. 3. Do not tamper with the â€śAdjustmentâ€ť screen of the Factory Mode menu. This screen is intended only for factory use.
4-1-3 When CRT Is Replaced
1. Make the following adjustments AFTER setting up after setting up purity and convergence : White Balance Sub-Brightness Vertical Center Vertical Size Horizontal Size Fail Safe (This adjustment must be the last step). 2. If the EEPROM or CRT is replaced, set SC and PVA to 10 and 45 (Factory mode). SC : 14, 16 Inch : 0 20, 21 Inch : 10
4-1-2 When EEPROM (IC902) Is Replaced
1. When IC902 is replaced all adjustment data revert to initial values. It is necessary to re-program this data. 2. After IC902 is replaced, warm up the TV for 10 seconds.
4-2 Factory/Service Mode
4-2-1 Procedure for the â€śAdjustmentâ€ť Mode
1. This mode uses the standard remote control. The Service Mode is activated by entering the following remote-control sequence : (1) SLEEPâ†’FACTORY. (2) STAND-BYâ†’P.STDâ†’HELPâ†’SLEEP â†’POWER ON. 2. The â€śSERVICE (FACTORY)â€ť message will be displayed. The Service Mode has four components: Adjustment, Test Pattern, Option Bytes and Reset. 3. Access the Adjustment Mode by pressing the â€śVOLUMEâ€ť keys ( Up or Down). The adjustment parameters are listed in the accompanying table, and selected by pressing the CHANNEL keys (v ,w). 4. Selection sequences for the PAL system: DOWN or UP key: AGC>VCO>SBT>SCT>SCR>SC>RG> GG>BG>CDL>BLU>PSL>PVS>PVA>PHS 5. Selection sequences for the NTSC system: DOWN or UP key: AGC>VCO>SBT>SCT>SCR>SC>RG> GG>BG>CDL>BLU>NSL>NVS>NVA>NHS 6. The VOLUME keys increase or decrease the adjustment values, (stored in the non-volatile memory when Adjustment Mode is cancelled). 7. Cancel the Adjustment Mode by re-pressing the â€śFACTORYâ€ť or Power OFF.